Discuss: Hermes Size Reference Thread

I have a brown Bolide that measures 36 cm across the bottom, from side to side. Is that where I determine its size? I don't ever see references to a Bolide that large.​

Would anyone be able to help me with sizes of the
TRIM I?

I've tried a 31, which, in stiffer leather, seems too big. What is the next size down? Does anyone, who is around 5'6" have a photo with them with their TRIM I and its size? Thanks

Does anyone here have a 35cm and 40 cm birkin they can model?

I am undecided on the 40cm but am scared it's too big (but it looks hot on the super skinny stars)

Can anyone post modelling pics please between the two???

Does anyone here have a 35cm and 40 cm birkin they can model?

I am undecided on the 40cm but am scared it's too big (but it looks hot on the super skinny stars)

Can anyone post modelling pics please between the two???

This is an issue for me as well. At 5"5' and small boned, I wonder if I should even consider a 40. Right now I think very large bags are having a moment and as long as its a souple even the smallest girl looks cool. But if like me, you plan on keeping and carrying your bags, I definitely think the pendulum will swing back and the proportion of the giant bag on the small girl will just look like a carry on.

Ladies, How does one measure a Kelly? I'm quite confused now cos I suspect my Kelly's a 28cm, but the SA tells me it's 32. Do you measure it fm the top across, below across, or diagonally from stud to stud?? Someone pls help me out here!

Thank you so much guys for the useful thread. It's just what I've been looking for :ty:.

Do you guys mind helping me choosing my first birkin (actually my first Hbag)? It's quite a huge decision, so I'd like to make sure it's a good choice:girlsigh: .

I'm 5ft 4", not really a fashionable person -- love classic and long-lasting bag. What leather, size, and color should I buy?

Is Black Birkin 35, Togo, Silver HW a a good choice? Thanks.

Ladies, How does one measure a Kelly? I'm quite confused now cos I suspect my Kelly's a 28cm, but the SA tells me it's 32. Do you measure it fm the top across, below across, or diagonally from stud to stud?? Someone pls help me out here!

All bags, incl the Kelly, are measured at the base line (below across). Hth!