Trusted Resale Websites

Does anyone know the best place to sell a KTG Wallet in Europe (Germany/Austria/CJ) preferably? Got offered a KTG Epsom wallet in the gorgeous Jade green color and bought it on a whim, but realistically I won't really use it so am considering finding it a home with someone who'd use it more. Does anyone know of a website that doesn't charge too much commission fees or somewhere to list for free?

Hello all: I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask my question, but I've been following along on this thread for a few years now so I'm sure you will know the answer or will be able to point me toward the right direction.

After about seven years of collecting Hermes scarves, I've developed stronger parameters for purchases that will work for me (much thanks to following this thread) but I now have a few beauties that did not work for me (loved the design but color did not work, etc) that I love and yet have never worn or worn just once. I need to let these go, but am not sure where to resell them. What are your preferred sites to sell on, or would you prefer a local second hand boutique - something else? If I sell online, what info do I need to include? Would appreciate any advice you can give, thank you.

Hello all: I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask my question, but I've been following along on this thread for a few years now so I'm sure you will know the answer or will be able to point me toward the right direction.

After about seven years of collecting Hermes scarves, I've developed stronger parameters for purchases that will work for me (much thanks to following this thread) but I now have a few beauties that did not work for me (loved the design but color did not work, etc) that I love and yet have never worn or worn just once. I need to let these go, but am not sure where to resell them. What are your preferred sites to sell on, or would you prefer a local second hand boutique - something else? If I sell online, what info do I need to include? Would appreciate any advice you can give, thank you.
Jan @ it’s all Goode is one of us

@sdsurfchick

Hi! I prefer boutiques just because of the safety aspect (I know someone won’t try and demand a refund and try and send back a fake bag - this actually happens, Selfridges have had to crack down on this because people do that with them).

I personally solely use Bagista after using others and other platforms such as Vestiaire, I found Bagista to give the lowest commissions and it’s hassle free because they deal with the clients directly and I know it’s in safe hands :smile:

Hope this helps!

Does anyone know the best place to sell a KTG Wallet in Europe (Germany/Austria/CJ) preferably? Got offered a KTG Epsom wallet in the gorgeous Jade green color and bought it on a whim, but realistically I won't really use it so am considering finding it a home with someone who'd use it more. Does anyone know of a website that doesn't charge too much commission fees or somewhere to list for free?
Omg I love the jade colour!! If that was a mini Kelly I would have bought that from you immediately!

Websites is quite hard, lowest commission is eBay, I personally prefer using boutiques as takes all the hassle out of the equation!

Hi! I prefer boutiques just because of the safety aspect (I know someone won’t try and demand a refund and try and send back a fake bag - this actually happens, Selfridges have had to crack down on this because people do that with them).

I personally solely use Bagista after using others and other platforms such as Vestiaire, I found Bagista to give the lowest commissions and it’s hassle free because they deal with the clients directly and I know it’s in safe hands :smile:

Hope this helps!
Thank you!

Jan @ it’s all Goode is one of us

@sdsurfchick
Sorry, @Jet9 , I forgot the link. Thanks to mods for moving :smile:

Just re-emerging from a period of not wanting to use my Hermès items, I’m still not into the bags but the scarves are piquing interest again.
I’m bowled over by the prices on the secondary market , on EBay; especially none coveted designs from past three years being priced way over retail. Yet looking at items sold , very few listings are successful .What is the driver for asking these unrealistic prices? It makes no sense.

Meanwhile the usual slew of dodgy fakes :artJapanexport seems to have any endless supply of Femme aux Semelles de Vent mousseline shawls priced well over 1600 Euros ….never produced in that format sadly.

Just re-emerging from a period of not wanting to use my Hermès items, I’m still not into the bags but the scarves are piquing interest again.
I’m bowled over by the prices on the secondary market , on EBay; especially none coveted designs from past three years being priced way over retail. Yet looking at items sold , very few listings are successful .What is the driver for asking these unrealistic prices? It makes no sense.

Meanwhile the usual slew of dodgy fakes :artJapanexport seems to have any endless supply of Femme aux Semelles de Vent mousseline shawls priced well over 1600 Euros ….never produced in that format sadly.
I think the high ( and unrealistic ) prices are due to people checking out what other sellers are selling their bags for, prior to listing their bags for around the same market price thinking their bag will sell not realizing that just bc they list it at X price doesn’t mean it’ll sell at that price lol.

• Insightful
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I’ve been wanting a Kelly black and gold for the longest time. I am thinking about purchasing from Madisonavenuecouture. I’ve been reading and hearing they sell authentic great bags. Thoughts?

Im also trying to decide if I should get 25 vs 28 retourne, I’m 5’4. Love to get your input!