Discuss Chloe Shopping Experiences/Sellers

In the UK, one of the most respected is Roz77772002, she does obviously charge more than retail, but you know if it is a hard to get bag that if it comes from her, it will be legitimate every time. I have purchased from her before, and her feedback is also 100% positive, so I can recommend her without question :yes:
Yes, yes, yes!!! I have tons of Chloe bags and accessories, (as those of you know who have read the "how many chloes do you have section.") I have bought most of mine from Roz77772002. She is the absolute BEST of ebay and totally honest, reliable and trustworthy. She also has the best network of sources for her handbags and accessories, and will get you just about anything if it is at all "gettable!" She will also counsel you as to what the best bag is for your needs and is completely honest about color, style and wearabililty if you have any questions:yes:.:wlae: You can buy with total confidence that you are getting authentic, brand new Chloe! She has found many bags for me that were "completely sold out" but she was able to locate one anyway!!! She is an amazing seller and a terrific person to deal with. :jammin:

beanie, do you have her (Roz77772002) contact email? I am searching for a bag that's out of stock everywhere and I just want to check if she may be able to find it for me. can you PM me her info? I don't want to just contact her by her ebay listing as she might think I'm a scam bidder.

TIA!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!! I have tons of Chloe bags and accessories, (as those of you know who have read the "how many chloes do you have section.") I have bought most of mine from Roz77772002. She is the absolute BEST of ebay and totally honest, reliable and trustworthy. She also has the best network of sources for her handbags and accessories, and will get you just about anything if it is at all "gettable!" She will also counsel you as to what the best bag is for your needs and is completely honest about color, style and wearabililty if you have any questions:yes:.:wlae: You can buy with total confidence that you are getting authentic, brand new Chloe! She has found many bags for me that were "completely sold out" but she was able to locate one anyway!!! She is an amazing seller and a terrific person to deal with. :jammin:

I totally agree. I have bought authentic beautiful Chloe and Balenciaga from her in the past. Not only a great seller, but a really lovely person

I bought my first paddy from Roz on ebay also and I was thrilled to finally find my Blue Jeans Moyen color. I would highly recommend her, but the prices are close to retail.

If you aren't sure about your purchase and willing to pay retail, Net-a-porter always has a nice selection and at least you can return it, unlike most ebay purchases.

Regarding the question about Portero.

I've dealt with Portero and since they ran the Designer Handbag auction for Tsunami Relief for Harpers Bazaar I'd say they were absolutely legit. Harper's Bazaar ran at least two issues last year advertising that various designers were signing/donating bags and the some of the bids were really high. I was able to get a Stella McCartney and a Marc Jacobs, each came with a hand signed note from the designer.

lebagboutique is another great one. Corinne is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. She has a lot of Chloe clothes too, if you want Chloe fashion.
I beg to differ. My daughter wanted to buy the black large zippy from her a while ago, and although she showed it in her auction, she didn't have it. She sometimes orders bags after she "sells" them online. If she can't find the bag, she will refund, but it's not a great way to do business. You think you've bought something, but she doesn't actually have the bag to send to you! I would be careful of this one. Sometimes she has the merchandise and sometimes not.:rolleyes:

beanie, do you have her (Roz77772002) contact email? I am searching for a bag that's out of stock everywhere and I just want to check if she may be able to find it for me. can you PM me her info? I don't want to just contact her by her ebay listing as she might think I'm a scam bidder.

TIA!!!

******DO NOT POST PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES HERE******

Have someone heard of seller Iulchik1972? She is from Russia, and aon pictures the bags are gourgeous, look like authentic. But her prices are not so high, so I wonder, is it true or too good to be true?

Hi there, I am looking for Chole bag with swarovski padlock and actually have bought one from a Ebay seller - beauty_house2006. It seemed fine and she did guarantee authenticity and offer full refund. Seem honest to me. Once I got it and finally checked for a peace of mind...just found out that it's just a really good fake!! :hysteric: Sending it back and request for full refund. PLEASE DON'T BELEIVE WHEN THEY GUARANTEE OR OFFER REFUND. It just another way to sell their bags !!!

Hi there, I am looking for Chole bag with swarovski padlock and actually have bought one from a Ebay seller - beauty_house2006. It seemed fine and she did guarantee authenticity and offer full refund. Seem honest to me. Once I got it and finally checked for a peace of mind...just found out that it's just a really good fake!! :hysteric: Sending it back and request for full refund. PLEASE DON'T BELEIVE WHEN THEY GUARANTEE OR OFFER REFUND. It just another way to sell their bags !!!
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience & hope you get a refund. However, it is unfair to generalise & say don't believe when a seller says a bag is authentic, there are honest sellers on ebay!

Hi, Roz

Sorry about that...just really upset about the bag. I do believe that there're some honest sellers on Ebay..just a matter of finding them. I am looking for Chole Paddington with crystal padlock...if you know anyone or sellers , please let me know. Many thanks anyway. :yes:

Hi, Roz

Sorry about that...just really upset about the bag. I do believe that there're some honest sellers on Ebay..just a matter of finding them. I am looking for Chole Paddington with crystal padlock...if you know anyone or sellers , please let me know. Many thanks anyway. :yes:
No worries I can understand your frustration, it is horrible to get a fake. If you mean the silver paddington with the crystal lock that was a special bag made for Selfridges Vegas promotion, it will be impossible to find one in the stores now but you may see a used one from a trusted seller just try to verify the seller on here before you buy. There are many experienced people here who will be happy to help & advise