Discrepancies in "Waiting" time?

micheniche

O.G.
Jan 31, 2010
My mom placed an order in an Hermes store at KL and she was told that she would have to wait for 2.5 years. Later, she went back and check with the store to change the colour of the bag and was told that it will take her 3 years to wait for a Birkin.

So, I went to help her place a separate order in the Hermes Store in Australia and was told that I would need to wait for 18 months to 2 years.

I am very curious about the difference in the waiting time and the delay. Anybody have any experiences like these?

Each store is different darling many stores at different countries have availability just because of the relationship H has with certain countries example japan or Mexico or the type of bag that sells more again I go to Mexico a lot for buisisnes and for some reason kellys run out birkins don't and people get on lists for kellys some have perfect stocks always and yet so many stores have no birkins ,but if a birkin is the bag in question yet again and the only bag fo you. I do sujest trying again or looking into resellers darling hope it helps .birkel.

within the same store, before i place an order for a birkin, an SA told me waiting time is 6months to 1 year. When placing my order, this SA told me 2 years. When i called up again a week later and spoke to this same SA that took my order, she said 1 year.

hahaha! earlier better! Just wait.... guess other than waiting we cant do anything more unless to buy from resellers or tokyo. :smile:

I believe you can find something on the shelf easier in syd/Gold coast store, if u r not too specific on the bag! Even easier if you have a good customer relationship with the store!

hi forever123, do stores in Sydney and Gold coast display kellys and birkins on the shelves to sell? :oh:

how often does that happen?

I believe you can find something on the shelf easier in syd/Gold coast store, if u r not too specific on the bag! Even easier if you have a good customer relationship with the store!