Discovered a new brand of purse I love!

1. So I was out with my husband this weekend to celebrate our 9th anniversary and we were shopping in Center City Philadelphia and came upon Cole Hann. My husband got himself a pair of very cool shoes (leather but with Nike air soles!) and he treated me to a bag!

I will post pics hopefully tomorrow, but I'm in love with it! It's described as a medium bucket bag w/"glamour" leather. It's all leather - varying shades of brown, and the body of it is this distressed, super slouchy and soft - and has lots of little detailing - little brass studs on the fringe it has, etc. I'm probably not describing it well at all (I promise I'll try to post pics), but I just wanted to share the discovery - while Cole Hann is certainly not a high-end purse designer, I do feel as though I got a very good looking, high-quality bag for $300, and they had quite a lot of variety of colors and sizes!

Just wanted to share the info!

2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.

3. I like colehaan! I can't wait to see pic's either. Congrats!

4. I love Cole Haan bags! Congrats!

5. I love Cole Haan. I have several pairs of their shoes. And I think a bag is next. Their leather is so nice and the prices are reasonable. Enjoy your new bag!

6. Congrats on you new purchase!

7. My mom got a Cole Haan purse as gift, and she totally isn't into purses so it's sitting in her closet. I've asked for it like a thousand times but she just won't let me wear it. What a waste of a good bag! They are nice quality bags, they don't have the prestige of chanel, but they are certaintly designer purses, godd craftmenship. Enjoy!

8. Congrats!

9. Sounds like a great bag :smile:

10. Cole Haan makes great bags! I've seen them and BF loves their stuff!

11. Oooh! Sounds nice! Can't wait to see it! We want pics!!! :heart: Emmy

12. As promised, here are some pics - sorry they're not the greatest - I couldn'[t get the purse to stand up for me (not that I'm complaining about the smooshy leather mind you!) I can't say enough good things about this bag - it holds a ton without getting too heavy and the shape changes depending on how much junk you have in it.

Also, please excuse my messy basement!

haan1.JPG haan2.JPG haan3.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice