Discountinued Lip Glosses

natcolb65

O.G.
Mar 31, 2009
Hello Ladies,

my niece is looking for some Mac and Lancome juicy tubes lip glosses and wants to know if she can find them anywhere other than on Ebay. She's afraid to get them from there because she's afraid they will be used. Has anyone ever bought makeup from ebay that was used?

I have never gotten anything used that a seller listed as new -- there are some great sellers out there -- just check their feedback and see what buyers are saying

I recently got a Chanel glossimer and a Chanel lip palette on eBay - both great and new

You can also try bonanza or you can swap with other makeup loving gals on makeup alley. Every girl I have swapped with has been super honest and items are listed as new or how many times it was used / percentage of product left.

I'm wondering the same with Too Faced girls dig pearls lip gloss. That was the only pink gloss I have ever had and am going to cry when it's gone because it's so sparkly and pretty. I tracked it down on ebay but was reconsidering in case it was used or got damaged in transit but I can't find it anywhere else so I may have to just do it and get it on ebay.

Pretty sure it's against Ebay's T&C's to sell used cosmetics, they must be new. I'm sure if you got some delivered which looked used you could definitely get your money back so it's pretty safe.

I've had a few clinique lipsticks from there and they've all been fine.