Discounted Disneyland Tix

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
Hi! I'm going to LA next week and I want to go to Disneyland on either Sat or Sun. Does anyone know where I can purchase discounted tix? They're quite expensive at full price. Thanks for any tips!! :smile:

itsjesslow

Jul 21, 2008
when i went with my boyfriend we found tickets on craiglists! it was only 40 dollars a ticket for day hoppers!

randarific

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
Last time my parents went to Disneyland they got park hoppers through a guy on ebay. I guess it was kind of a PITA (had to meet him early in the morning and give him the tix back at night). But it was cheaper.

Mar 22, 2007
If you are going for a few days there is a $99 3 day park hopper at local grocery stores in So Cal. They don't check for your zip code there.

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Go to www.mousesavers.com. It's a fantastic website that tells you every discount on Disneyland (and area) hotels, car rentals, park tickets and restaurants. I have save hundreds of bucks on trips to both Disneyworld and Disneyland thanks to this site. Hope you can, too!

double*domer

Jan 24, 2009
Do you perhaps have hotel points? We went earlier this year to D World, and stayed at a Marriott near the park. We were able to use Marriott points to purchase a Marriott gift certificate, then purchase Disney tix through the concierge! It was awesome...but I realize this only applies for those who have a LOT of hotel points (my DH travels a LOT).

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
Unfortunately, no - I don't have enough hotel points. I cannot believe how tightly Disney control its tix and the tix price. They are really trying to get you to go for more than 1 day. But thank you everyone for your suggestions!!