Discount to check out - or too good to be true?

i use groupon all the time here in Chicago... they are legit...

I can't imagine that they couldn't get 47 more people to sign up for the HH Groupon then. $175 of merchandise for $75? Even I could be in on that! Happy birthday to me, oh wait, my birthday is over three months away. Early Christmas shopping?

i just bought one... I love Groupon...

I have a spa day coming that I got for $75 that includes a mani,pedi, facial and 1/2 hour massage at a reputable salon here in chicago.

I thought you did! When I went back I saw that 5 more had been bought since I first looked. Ok, need to go find the CC and I'll buy one also.

There is a minimum to buy to trigger the coupon but over the minimum can also be sold?

I just bought one too! This sounds like fun. Hope they get to 50!

they should, but i think they need to be more specific in their offer - what is the minimum purchase? looks to be under $475 if that is the mark where you can use 2...
if so wouldn't it make sense to purchase 2 then?

maybe i just need coffee... i got woke up by thunderstorms

Last edited:
From the website -

"Today's Groupon gets you $175 worth of handsome handbags or any other designer goodness for $75 at two Hayden-Harnett locations OR online."

The Fine Print

* Expires 08/18/2011
* May use 2 Groupons for orders totaling $475 or more, pre-shipping and/or tax. In store: Limit 1 per visit. Online: Limit 1 per order. Shipping and tax separate.

I'd say you buy one to get $175.00 worth of merchandise or if you buy the max of two coupons you can get $475 worth of merchandise BUT one coupon per visit and one coupon per order so you'd have split the $475 order.

Wow, two of them is a much better deal isn't it but how does that work if you can only use one per order??

ETA - I just bought one, it's up to 10 purchased now.

Last edited:
From the website -

"Today's Groupon gets you $175 worth of handsome handbags or any other designer goodness for $75 at two Hayden-Harnett locations OR online."

The Fine Print

* Expires 08/18/2011
* May use 2 Groupons for orders totaling $475 or more, pre-shipping and/or tax. In store: Limit 1 per visit. Online: Limit 1 per order. Shipping and tax separate.

I'd say you buy one to get $175.00 worth of merchandise or if you buy the max of two coupons you can get $475 worth of merchandise BUT one coupon per visit and one coupon per order so you'd have split the $475 order. d

Wow, two of them is a much better deal isn't it but how does that work if you can only use one per order??

it says you can use 2 if the order is over $475 - see, i'm a bit confused on what the minimum purchase is. the help person also says you can buy as many as you like... but wait a minute... that makes no sense on what i bolded above... limit 1? but you can use 2? is it early... i don't function w/ out a swig of coffee... duh this is the same thing your pointing out... lol

I'm not getting the two coupons and $475 part either. It's the better buy but if you can only use one coupon per visit how would that work???? I'm just buying one, that's enough for me today.

Someone will come along that has had coffee or juice and has fed her dogs (like I should be doing) so she can explain it to us

I'm not getting the two coupons and $475 part either. It's the better buy but if you can only use one coupon per visit how would that work???? I'm just buying one, that's enough for me today.

Someone will come along that has had coffee or juice and has fed her dogs (like I should be doing) so she can explain it to us

you're funny...

i just scoped out what I am going to buy... the CUFF bracelets are up for pre-order... and I want one in every color.. seriously....

I bought 2 groupons... yay!!