Discount Online shopping?

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Hello all,

My local newspaper featured an article on where to get designer goods at a discount online. They mentioned Louboutinmall.com, koobags.com, and designeronsales.com.

Aren't these knockoff sites?!? I am going to write to the editor about the faulty info, but just wanted some backup from my girls!
thanks

UGH!! NO WAY! I canNOT believe those awful fake manufacturers are going to be getting even more business! It's so annoying how good they are now. Before i joined the forum, i was ecstatic to have found what would have been my first Fendi bag. i loved and ordered it right away! Then intuition took over and i realized before i had even received my shipment that it must be fake. I brought it to Bloomies and even the SA's there confirmed it was real and i still didn't think so. I tore their display bags apart myself to look for the differences and confirmed my suspicion myself and returned it. It's so frustrating! My husband says, "Even the SAs can't tell! if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." But I could NEVER!! :nono:
Add these to the list of bogus sites (and pls correct me if i'm wrong b/c i'd love to be able to pick up a Prada for under $300!)
estylesense.com
deluxemoda.com
designeroutletboutique.com