Discount Online shopping?

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Hello all,

My local newspaper featured an article on where to get designer goods at a discount online. They mentioned Louboutinmall.com, koobags.com, and designeronsales.com.

Aren't these knockoff sites?!? I am going to write to the editor about the faulty info, but just wanted some backup from my girls!
thanks

gidramom

O.G.
Dec 27, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know any of them but noticed none of them disclose any company information. Only phone numbers and email address..... It's just scary........

bipolarbear

Jun 10, 2009
Perhaps you should suggest to your local paper they use tPF for their research - they'd be putting out better info!!

Lemon06

LV2FLY
Jul 30, 2009
Bloomington, MN
UGH!! NO WAY! I canNOT believe those awful fake manufacturers are going to be getting even more business! It's so annoying how good they are now. Before i joined the forum, i was ecstatic to have found what would have been my first Fendi bag. i loved and ordered it right away! Then intuition took over and i realized before i had even received my shipment that it must be fake. I brought it to Bloomies and even the SA's there confirmed it was real and i still didn't think so. I tore their display bags apart myself to look for the differences and confirmed my suspicion myself and returned it. It's so frustrating! My husband says, "Even the SAs can't tell! if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." But I could NEVER!! :nono:
Add these to the list of bogus sites (and pls correct me if i'm wrong b/c i'd love to be able to pick up a Prada for under $300!)
estylesense.com
deluxemoda.com
designeroutletboutique.com

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
I know! I was LIVID so I emailed the "journalist" as well as her editor and went off! I can't believe she would endorse these fake sites........

Kam7185

O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
OK, So TODAY they printed a correction. They only stated that LouboutinMALL.com sells shoes that are not sanctioned the CL! How lame, i'm still irate!