discount on uggs?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone know where i can get a discount on uggs? footlocker doesnt have them anymore. =(

2. I have been wondering the same thing!

3. Uggs are usually excluded from discount/promotion codes.
    you can go to Shoes – Free Shipping on Womens Shoes, Mens Shoes, Childrens Shoes or Shoes - Women's Shoes & Men's Shoes - Free Shipping! Shop shoes, boots, sandals, clogs, footwear, plus, athletic apparel & handbags at Onlineshoes.com, they usually have promotion codes especially during holiday time tho I can't guarantee that you'll be able to use it on Uggs.
    Here are some promotion codes I know:
    @ shoes.com- GIVE10OFF (10% OFF OFF $75) expires 12/31/2006
    onlineshoes.com has 10% OFF promotion codes but excludes uggs but let me know if you still want them.

I hope this helped.

*more shoes websites in case you want to shop around to see if they have a sale on uggs ZAPPOS, 6PM, SHOEFLY.

4. Have you tried Nordstroms.com?

5. thanks :]

6. Hi,
    Sometimes if you look at the higher end department stores like Nordstroms.com or bloomingdales.com towards the end of the season they have discounted uggs. I saw some last year for I think around 80 or so dollars (not 100% sure since it was last year) but its usually in the brighter colors such as pink, purple, blue etc...

7. I know that DSW doesn't sell online, but I have seen Uggs there.

8. I saw quite a few Uggs, including some brown ones, at Marshalls today.

9. My fiances aunt gets them in the childrens size! Same colors and everything and half the price!

10. Nordstrom & Neiman Marcus all have on sale UGG boots
    F&F event at bloomingdales & saks fifth doesn't exclude UGG...
    I recently got a pair at Nordstrom online with 33% off and another pair at saks fifth with 20% off...
    good thing about nordstrom online... even if they don't hv your size available online, you can ask the agent to locate a pair for you at the store and order over the phone...

11. Yea, I vote for friends and famiyl sales. I got my boots at bloomingdales and it was 20% off. I wonder if macy's carries Uggs...they are having a friends and family sale now.

12. You can also try TJ Maxx - the tall styles have been spotted there - my friend bought a cute pair of tall boots, but I'm looking for the ankle books;)

13. I just bought a pair in kids size! I wear a 7.5 in womens thats a 5 in kids. Great deal...$80 at nordies =)