discount on chopard watches?

bakaneko

O.G.
May 28, 2006
Hi ladies,

I am thinking of buying happy sport watch for my bday and was wondering if anyone has tried/ managed to get discount on chopard watch when buying at the boutique.. I've never tried bargaining at high end store but just found out belatedly that some places (eg. Cartier) actually allows you to do so :smash:

Pls do share your experience! Thanks in advance :biggrin:

thanks for the reply! :biggrin: if you don't mind me asking, which country/city are you referring to when you said "here"? and just to confirm, this is for the boutique, not the retailer?

It's hard to get discount from Chopard boutiques...
Try lussori.com and ask for Greg in the watch department (they are the authorized dealer). Tell him that Maggie refers you and I think he could offer some discounts (maybe 10% or up) based on the model you like.
Good luck.

Try contacting the Art of Time in St Martin (Dutch Side) or Jewels at AH Rise in St Thomas (try their personal shopping concierge). The art of time owners are family friends and we have bought stuff from both places for years. I've bought chopard from Jewels (necklace, rings) and an ebel watch there, and my mom bought her diamond omega from the art of time.

I thnk the discount is probably 20% and no tax.

bakaneko Sorry for the confusion, over here means where I live in South East Asia and those discounts are from authorised dealer.

thanks for the info everyone, really appreciate it. :biggrin: Unfortunately I'm currently located in Japan :sad: and it seems the only places that sell chopard watches here are either the Chopard boutiques or department stores that I guess won't offer any discount.

Oh well, guess it's better for me to wait till my next trip to US or SEA and save a few bucks! :noworry: