Discontinuing Mono. Multicolore??!?!?

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Hi! I recently read a few posts (actually...like 1 lol) that said the monogram Multicolore line will be discontinued?!?!? I know that originally it was meant to be a limited edition release, but eventually found its way into the permanent collection. Anyway, I would just like to know WHEN exactly will it be discontinued? Thanks in advance!

The only thing I've read on here is that eLux will eventually stop selling MC line but you will still be able to buy them at the stores. I don't know if there is any truth to that rumour though.:shrugs:

Yeah I think it was just a rumor. LV keeps coming out with new pieces so it it'd be dumb to discontinue it now. That rumor has been going since the line came out, I think.
Anyway yeah elux will stop selling it; no idea why but I think it'll stop being sold by the end of the year.

ValleyOppressed said:
I've never heard that- the only recent discontinuation news I've heard lately is over in the Chanel forum about the cambon line.

Yeah me too, then I was in NM yesterday with SA whose been with Chanel for years and she told me only certain colors were disc. in Cambon......it seems like no one ever really knows and they confuse the heck out of us!!!