Discontinued Styles Reference

Feb 21, 2006
Just a thought as I was searching through the forum...wouldn't it be great if we had a reference thread for all the discontinued styles by season? It would be great to know when things stopped production and would help new members get up to speed with what is no longer around. What do you all think? :smile:

I agree, I think this would be useful. I never keep the paperwork for my purchases and in the past I have been a bit silly and forgotten the name of one of my bag styles. I was carrying it and someone had admired and asked me about the bag and I could roughly remember when I purchased it and knew it was now discontinued but for the life of me I could not remember the name of the style. In my defence, I was pregnant at the time, although I am prone to having silly blonde moments...

I agree, I think this would be useful. I never keep the paperwork for my purchases and in the past I have been a bit silly and forgotten the name of one of my bag styles. I was carrying it and someone had admired and asked me about the bag and I could roughly remember when I purchased it and knew it was now discontinued but for the life of me I could not remember the name of the style. In my defence, I was pregnant at the time, although I am prone to having silly blonde moments...

You can feel free to post such questions in this thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/identify-this-lv-207413.html

We're always willing to help tPF'ers in need! :heart: :tup: