Discontinued SLG?

I don’t think it’s discontinued but you have to hunt it down. I think it may have be released again for 20b if I’m not mistaken so you’ll see it in boutiques. I would suggest asking your SA or look preloved. I have it in a few colours and it’s one of my favourite slgs especially for mini bags.

I don’t think it’s discontinued but you have to hunt it down. I think it may have be released again for 20b if I’m not mistaken so you’ll see it in boutiques. I would suggest asking your SA or look preloved. I have it in a few colours and it’s one of my favourite slgs especially for mini bags.
Can I see what colors you have? :smile:

I agree, I also saw it at the beginning of the year in navy with lghw but I didn't like the quality of the caviar unfortunately

Reactions: LegacyFox
I purchased in boutique last month! I saw it in another boutique a few weeks ago.

I got the 20S in black but I also saw the pink and blue (like denim color).

It retails at $550 usd. Like another user said, there should be some in the fall collection.

Reactions: LegacyFox
I purchased in boutique last month! I saw it in another boutique a few weeks ago.

I got the 20S in black but I also saw the pink and blue (like denim color).

It retails at $550 usd. Like another user said, there should be some in the fall collection.
How do you like it compared to the other SLGs?

I like it the best at this time. I have a medium zip wallet (4 card slots), another zip card holder that holds 5 cards, small pouch with 3 card slots, and key pouch. I use this with my key pouch (can also hold cards) and I can easily transition between my medium classics and others. I seldom use my medium wallet which is more for my large bags/totes.

I love exterior card slots and and the exterior front pocket and zippered pocket for extra cards and misc. could fit a receipt or a few coins but would not recommend. Still very versatile in all without being too thick or taking up space

Reactions: Iana24