Discontinued LV trivoli PM

jay88

Dec 4, 2016
Hi, I need your guys opinions.
I have the LV trivoli Pm and it's like brand new I brought it in 2013.
I don't use it that much and was thinking off selling but it's discontinued so what do everyone think?? [emoji86]

IMG_1482436555.618987.jpgIMG_1482436565.787928.jpgIMG_1482436577.069007.jpg

I ended up selling mine. I really didn't use it because it didn't have a shoulder strap. I ended up getting a speedy b 25 and I personally don't regret it.

I have it and it is one of my favorite bags. I love the zipper pull. The bag is so unique and beautiful.
lunch%20sm_zpsl89raq4q.jpg

Reactions: ninakt
I have it and it is one of my favorite bags. I love the zipper pull. The bag is so unique and beautiful.
lunch%20sm_zpsl89raq4q.jpg

Aww! It does look lovely! I have sold my neverfull mm
Mulberry small Bayswater
Mulberry postmans lock satchel
And I was think of selling this and a Burberry bag. All to go towards a new CHANEL boy bag.
The trivoli was my first LV bag and kinda special lol.
I love the chain u have on yours!

Aww! It does look lovely! I have sold my neverfull mm
Mulberry small Bayswater
Mulberry postmans lock satchel
And I was think of selling this and a Burberry bag. All to go towards a new CHANEL boy bag.
The trivoli was my first LV bag and kinda special lol.
I love the chain u have on yours!
Actually if it was your first lv bag, I would keep it for sentimental reasons lol

I have never seen the point in holding on to items that I don't use just because something was a first of some sort or its design has been discontinued. If that were the case I'd still be driving around in a white VW Rabbit from 1984 that's missing its emergency break and radio and is only accessible through the passenger door. Sell it, consign it, or auction it off and do use its proceeds towards something that you will use.