Discontinued LV Designs

amrx87

O.G.
Jul 15, 2012
Can anyone help me compile a list of which LV handbag "models" are discontinued? I'd like to know just for the sake of knowing! TIA for your help :smile:

I know that the ellipse, mini noe, cluny are discontinued.

Can anyone help me compile a list of which LV handbag "models" are discontinued? I'd like to know just for the sake of knowing! TIA for your help :smile:

I know that the ellipse, mini noe, cluny are discontinued.

Are you asking about current styles? The Galliera GM, Berkeley DE, and Hampstead GM come to mind.

i was thinking more along the lines of vintage

Oh my, there are so many! Luco, Gobelins backpack, Cluny, all the Limited Editions, Lussac, St. Jacques, Cartouchiere, St. Cloud, Jeune Fille, Danube, Trocadero, Malesherbes, Boulogne, Epi Speedy, Noctambule, Cabas Mezzo, Drouot... There are dozens and dozens more.

Reactions: Veroyoga
i was thinking more along the lines of vintage

You might be better off hunting down some older catalogues on ebay to compile your list as there will be absolutely hundreds of discontinued items.

Here are some discontinued epi pieces to give you an idea of the numbers we're taking about:

Matsy, Dhanura, Grand Galet, Lagoon Bay, Reverie, Noctambule, Saint-Tropez, Ramatuelle, Rochelle, Biarittiz, Pochette Demi-Lune, Verseau, Honfleur, Nocturne, Mabillon, Croisette, Pochette Arts-Deco, Pochette Montaigne, Lussac, Gobelins, Saint-Jacques, Malsherbes, Cluny, Sac Triangle, Saint-Cloud, Soufflot, Cannes, Randonnee, Pochette Homme, Pochette Sellier Dragonne, Sac D'epaule, Porte-Documents Bandouliere, Pochette Lena, Capucines, Pochette Arche, Trocadero, Buci, Monceau, Jeune Fille, Dauphine, Sablons, Riviera, Danube, Tri Coloured Noe, Bi coloured Noe, Solferino, Tilsitt, Grenelle, Trousse Crete, Serviette, Concorde, Sac Seau, Pochette Trapeze, Sac a Dos, Demi-Lune, Pochette Hublot, Hoche, Gemeausx, Pochette Chaillot, Friedland, Dupleix, Voltaire, Minuit, Varenne, Grenelle, Sac biface, Ombre, Enghien, Nice, Miroir, Pochette Presbourg, Pochette Chaillot, Pochette Sherwood, Dinard, Figari, Sarvangha, Salabha, Mandara, Petit Bucket, Sac Plat.

Apologies for any duplications. And that's just bags. There will be just as many accessories/wallets that have been discontinued over the years. Some of these pieces may be available in other lines but have been discontinued in epi.

Hi! I have recently purchased a pre-loved Croissant MM in excellent condition for its age. Stamped inside THOO23 so I think that means made in 2003. The vachetta has turned a lovely honey color. The only thing I am concerned with is the coated canvas has softned or stretched out and a little saggy. This style is a modified hobo so maybe it should look like this. Any ideas about this and is it normal? I can't find much info on this forum about this bag style. Is it rare? If you have one please comment. This is my first Louis and I really like it. Great size and fits comfortably on the shoulder.