Discontinued LV Designs

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
It would be great if we could keep this thread up on the latest confirmed discontinued styles

Ive just learned about the Galliera GM and had no idea

Bunnyfeva

Apr 15, 2012
Ca,USA
I was gnna get the Monty for my Bday next month and heard its going to be discountinued. Is it just the PM you guys have been hearing or both?

leenkh

Sep 28, 2012
Are the ellipse and the babylone discontinued as well? I couldn't find them on the LV website...

Gizz

Jan 2, 2011
It looks like they are discontinuing all bags that have big inventeur plate. Berkeley, Galliera, Thames... Only Hampstead is still on website, but maybe not for long...?

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I just read in the sully clubhouse that the mm is being discontinued. Anyone have intel on this?!

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
It looks like they are discontinuing all bags that have big inventeur plate. Berkeley, Galliera, Thames... Only Hampstead is still on website, but maybe not for long...?
Oh wow! Why, I wonder. I really love many of these models. Thank goodness I have Galliera but I was planning on getting the Thames as well later on. Too late now. I wish they would give us some kind of an advance warning and the bags wouldn't just suddenly disappear. :hrmm:

imatraveldiva

Dec 15, 2012
does anyone have any online resources to check a bag? I came across one that i like the style but i have never seen it before. it appears to be at least 15 20 years old to me. i need some intel lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: