DISCONTINUED LV 2017

1. There are rumors about the Favorite and pochette accessoires being discontinued but it seems like we can't get a straight answer! I was curious about other bags as well...

helenNZ, hja, YunaMH and 2 others like this.
  2. ...like the Saint Germain PM. No longer is the US site in a variety of colors. Haven't seen it in the site for a while
    IMG_1131.jpg

3. And the Pallas chain seems to be gone from the US website as well
    IMG_1130.jpg

4. Can anyone confirm? Please post if you know of any more bags being discontinued

5. I think we can now be certain that the Eva is gone, despite conflicting stories from SAs.
    IMG_1127.jpg IMG_1128.jpg IMG_1129.jpg

mycorreia and Aliluvlv like this.
  6. This was a pretty smart thread to start! I'm gonna keep this one handy! :smile:

Starbux32 likes this.
  7. I've heard rumors of the Palm Springs mini backpack being discontinued as well.

8. Is the Neverfull PM being retired?

9. Eva is gone for sure, and Favorite is next

10. These have all been mentioned in many other threads if you do a search :smile:

AndreaM99 and uhpharm01 like this.
  11. I tried to find info on the Pallas chain and Saint Germain PM but turned up nothing. Can you link the threads on those? Thanks!

12. How about the Alma mm in Damier Ebene? It shows call to purchase all the time

13. Also for SLGs I think the Emp. Compact Curieuse:sad: love this wallet so glad I have mine

14. Oh wow I had no idea they were discontinuing this. I know the glazing isn't a fan favorite. I love mine though. Perfect medium size wallet.

15. The Pochette is in some sort of production limbo so it could be discontinued or it may not be depending on the decision made by LV. Eva Clutch is definitely gone and the Favorite is on its way out as well. It's difficult to keep up with the new updates coming but Purseforum is the best source for information. I wouldn't know anything without this site.

AnastasiaRuth, Aliluvlv and j19 like this.