Discontinued LoVe's...

3Wonders

Feb 23, 2017
I've been seeing here and there items that are slated to be discontinued (seemingly not all accurate info). Could those who have confirmed knowledge please add to this thread with the item name(s) and any additional information that may help some of us that are either on ban island or on the procrastination fence jump off. (o: Thanks Much!!

Wait- what pouchette accessories? I was waiting to get one of the NM in DE but it's been out of stock now. A few weeks ago I almost bought one but I thought to get it later, so I can get something else now, as they're always around! Damn.

Maybe they're axing them to introduce new models that will be more expensive! I've only just started appreciating LV and am a bit sad all the crossbodies I like seem to be going :sad:

So they are basically killing all their smaller / less expensive bags? Great move :doh:.
But why the Pochette Metis? I don`t get it :shocked:.
I believe they might be thinking about discontinuing the Pochette Métis because it has so many issues. It is a bag that sells incredibly well, but I guess they've been getting much more returns because of defects than expected. That's my guess, at least.

The Eva and Pochette Accessories (in epi and vernis) are both discontinued. Favourite, Pochette Metis (in mono), and Pochette Accessories (in all canvas prints) are on the axing block and likely to be replaced with improved versions/designs.
Good to know! I might need to jump on that PA in Azur sooner rather than later!

Reactions: sayakayumi
Just got a call today from my SA, saying they plan on discontinuing the Toiletry 19. I tried to order it over the weekend thru her store, but she said they cant any more since they arent being made more.

So, buh bye toiletry 19 :sad:

Just got a call today from my SA, saying they plan on discontinuing the Toiletry 19. I tried to order it over the weekend thru her store, but she said they cant any more since they arent being made more.

Wth? Like damn. That's a great piece. Sorry u can't get it new. Maybe call CS and see if they can locate one. Sometimes in Canada they can locate it in the US and ship it from the US to me free. Good luck.

That's odd, I wonder why they would discontinue the toiletry 19... the toiletry 15 seems too similar to the mini pochette and the toiletry 26 is better for larger bags and travel, but the toiletry 19 is a good inbetween size

Reactions: Bichita and p3b
The Eva and Pochette Accessories (in epi and vernis) are both discontinued. Favourite, Pochette Metis (in mono), and Pochette Accessories (in all canvas prints) are on the axing block and likely to be replaced with improved versions/designs.
That's crazy that they're discontinuing the Pochette Accessories; it's such a classic design! And it's likely the Epi Pochette won't come back?