Discontinued KS watch...any ideas?

azsun

joie de vivre
O.G.
Sep 8, 2008
I recently started paying more attention to Kate Spade....and wouldn't you know it? Found a watch I just have to have! Of course it's discontinued. It's the Metro Wild One, that features a small fox at the one on the dial. I have uploaded a picture.
I have contacted KS customer service (who basically told me I was out of luck), checked eBay, Mercari, Poshmark and Tradsey.
I welcome any and all ideas you may have that I haven't yet tried.

I did find the watch on a website called Silvershop, but it's in Australia and they don't do international shipping.kates4211213823_q1_1-0._QL90_UX336_.jpg

The only other sites that I visit in search of Kate Spade goodies are Vinted (although a lot of this is also posted on Poshmark), ThredUp (have personally never seen KS watches), and The RealReal (they add new things to their site twice each day).

There's been numerous discontinued KS items on my wish list that I've been able to obtain over the years by the ol' virtue: patience. It might take a while, but definitely keep checking eBay and Poshmark in particular -- every single day. Multiple times a day, even! I know, it's a hassle, and I wish I had any better advice/suggestions! Wishing you the best of luck in your search. Don't give up!

Reactions: MissK@KateSpade
Have you posted an ISO (In Search Of) post on Poshmark? I haven't done this myself personally, but I have seen other Poshers posting ISO to hopefully track down coveted pieces. Good luck on your search!