Discontinued Colored Tassels

I have a question: how many tassels do you get when you buy tassels, and are they wrapped in plastic, like the extras that come with the bags? And the cost? $5? Thanks in advance!

I got 2 tassels. They are not wrapped in plastic. My SA just threw them in a regular white envelope and mailed them to me. The tassels cost $5.5 and shipping $1. Total comes to $6.5 Hope this helps...

Good information. I was driving in the car today and thinking about all the Balenciaga fans. What would happen to our bags in 3-5 years time? I mean the tassels- I guess we would see people using substitutes otherwise how would you open the zipper.

Just thinking...:confused1:

As much as I would like to have spare tassels for my colors, I don't really mind the look of the split tassel as long as it is split all the way...looks like double the tassels...I love the look on my 04 mystery green city...but then again I have to as new ones seem to be unobtainable but should they break I would just use a charm to put on the zipper pulls or maybe buy tassels in a coordinating color...who's to say they HAVE to match the bag??

I guess it's hard to get those discontinued tassels as i'm searching for it too....anyway, for those spilt tassels, it's quite common after some use....it tends to spilt naturally, u can either bring it to one of those professional shop who service designer bags and they are expert in doing this....like in singapore, we have a few recommended shops and they are into all designer bags anythin abt leather, how to maintain ur bag, etc.....:greengrin: :greengrin:

The tassles on my Ink First actually broke because the leather got so soft :crybaby: ....I haven't put on the extras yet and just retied them shorter....
I just got a Rouge VIF First, do you know if they have extras tassles for that?