Discontinued Chelsea?

1. I read on the forum recently that the chelsea is discontinued. Maybe that is why it was so hard to get of ElUX-they never had any........
    Just wondering, does anyone know?

2. I have not heard of the bag being discontinued. I think the reason that Elux doesn't have any, is because they only get one or two at a time. When it's on their site, it sells out quickly. Keep checking. I got mine from Elux. Good luck.

3. Thanks for the info-but I also got mine from elux after a long wait and checking daily...... a friend (FROM ANOTHER STATE) wants one and you can't beat the NO sALESTAX , we'll just have to keep looking. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

4. You should be able to find one at the boutique or the 866 number. I think it's just more limited in availability, but it's not discontinued.

5. I have not read or seen any emails/memos of The Chelsea being discontinued. But if I do, I'll gladly let you know. (I doubt that'll ever happen...)

I know there are some shortages going on right now... but nothing to do with The Damier collection at all...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice