discontinue RITA multicolore... what shld i get then...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my SA informed me that LV will discontinue producing RITA multicolore.. i tot of buying it but, when I looked into it closely it's not for me... the bag is heavy and yet I'm petite size 2 (so skinny).. doesnt look good on me

im think of buying 1 LV bag this year.. but I want something different... I already have
    Speed Azur 30
    Hampstead
    Elipse sac a dos
    Epi Lockit

I want somethg different from the above and really give impact, so I can flaunt it until someone ROLLING her eyes.. hahahhaha... thinking of having multicolore or mahina or I dont know...
    But help me which design/model that suit me... with my skinny petite size...

any suggestion?

2. I thought the Rita has already been discontinued?

If you want an MC bag, what abt the Courtney? It's gorgeous! Mahina is more understated, so I don't think it'll suit what you want your bag to be!

3. I spoke to the people at Holts LV and they said they knew nothing about any mc pieces being discontinued in the upcoming future ><

4. I'm a loyal MC Judy fan! It's very chic and definitely gets stares! It comes in 3 sizes so maybe you can find one that suits you?

5. speedy

6. Love the MC speedy!

7. I never really loved the rita... front pocket always looked weird to me.

I agree with speedy or courtney if you want really in your face bold!

8. I agree. Rita is very heavy even before you put your stuff into it. I just sold mine for that very reason. I'm looking at the MC Gretchen now...She's similar in shape to the Galliera...

What would I get from your list? Speedy Azur 30