Discoloured White mulicolour

Lilli

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
:weird: Have just taken my white MC out of the dust bag (it came with)after not using it for ages. The brown colour has transfered around the edges of the bag. Anyone else had this problem? Doesn't appear to come off either!

What??!!!! I have had my multicolor Speedy stored in the dustbag since the end of Summer/Fall. I need to check mine too!!!! Do you live in a hot climate? I store my bag away every winter (I think the colors are too bright to go with my winter gear) and I have not had a problem yet.

Call the Louis Vuitton store and tell them what happened. :wacko:

I have some multicolore items and I have never seen this happen. They look as beautiful as the day they were purchased.

Have you been storing your bag next to a furnace? :weird:

I live in England so its usually freezing. I normally only use it in summer but didn't use it much last year so it's probably been wrapped up for over 12 months.

I've never had that problem with my white MCs. I just inspected the Alma I haven't used in 2 years and no browning at all. I'm sorry it happened to your bag though :sad: Do take it into the LV boutique and ask about that.

jewelbear said:
I have a friend who had problems with color transfer. She took it back to LV and they replaced the bag on the spot. Give them a try and let us know what happens. V

This happened to my friend too and her speedy was also from the first production season.