Disaster Averted

Nov 15, 2012
So yesterday, I somehow managed to put my bag down in a rest-room, in a huge puddle of liquid soap....I'm normally so careful so how I missed this is beyond me !
I audibly gasped and drew attention to myself and wiped the soap off quickly with toilet tissue and I am pleased to say that my beauty is unscathed !!! Anyone else had anything similar ?!

Couldn't resist a little pic :smile:

Attachments

• BAL3 004 (748x1024).jpg
    BAL3 004 (748x1024).jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 418
I keep mine on my shoulder for fear of wet counters. And won't use a bathroom cubicle that doesn't have a coat hanger so that I can place any bag on it. Bathrooms are so gross usually. LOL

I keep mine on my shoulder for fear of wet counters. And won't use a bathroom cubicle that doesn't have a coat hanger so that I can place any bag on it. Bathrooms are so gross usually. LOL

I ALWAYS usually keep my bag on my shoulder, I was in a stressful meeting situation and took my eye off the ball for some reason . . .and absolutely, hang up in a cubicle or balance on my lap. NOTHING I own makes it onto the floor ewwwwww !!!!!

Once I hung up my Bal bag by the strap on the coat hanger in the bathroom cubicle, the stain (don't know what it was!!!) on the hanger got transferred to the strap!!!!! Since then, I have developed a habit of wiping the coat hanger and the area under it quickly before I hang anything up there.....:smile:

Never had any "oh god no" moments with my Bals. But glad to hear no harm was done to yours.

Strange too, as I'm not exactly the most careful person.. ahh well, just luck I suppose.

So yesterday, I somehow managed to put my bag down in a rest-room, in a huge puddle of liquid soap....I'm normally so careful so how I missed this is beyond me !
I audibly gasped and drew attention to myself and wiped the soap off quickly with toilet tissue and I am pleased to say that my beauty is unscathed !!! Anyone else had anything similar ?!

I've had 2 mishaps with my Bals. The first one was with my Cassis City. I accidentally closed my closet door on my cat who decided to hang out in there while I had it open. Had no idea she was in there so I went to work. When I came back home I was wondering why my cat didn't greet me at the door like she usually does. I started looking around the apartment and heard her meows from inside my walk-in closet. Poor thing was stuck there the whole time I was at work and took out her frustrations on my leather jackets and Bal bag!

The scratches were only superficial...She took out most of her frustrations on the jackets. Some one here advised me to use Apple Conditioner to blend the scratches and it worked like magic. U can barely tell they were even there before!

My other mishap was with my Jacynthe City. I came home from dinner one day and found some kind of sauce or condiment on the front of the bag. I just took a damp washcloth and wiped it off. No permanent marks and no damage to the leather. Whew! :smile: