Disappointment, Love and some Me Time! A Quick REVEAL

Luv Purses

Bag Addict
Jul 1, 2010
I went to Louis Vuitton today to purchase the Alma BB in Epi but to my dismay the strap is short for me to wear as a cross body. We tried different variations of straps with a very helpful SA and unfortunately it didn't work out for me. However, I fell in love with the Alma PM and I'm thinking of getting it one day with a strap as it seems to look better on me. As I was getting ready to leave, I remember one item that I have been lusting for a very long time and asked the SA if they still have it. When she showed it to me, I held it and it was sold. So I went to a restaurant to have dinner and took some pics. Hope you all like this one!

image-4020533706.jpg

image-4046679006.jpg

image-3916850720.jpg

image-2159831631.jpg

Alexandra Wallet! Love it! I finally got one.

:rain: Sorry about your disappointment, but at least you had a kind sa to help you. Also, I think it's good that you went to a boutique instead of ordering it online as it can be so difficult to tell if a certain bag is right for you. As for the Alma PM, I like it too and hope to get one soon. Such a pretty shape. Congrats on your beautiful wallet.:flowers:

Thank you all!! :biggrin:

I used it already last night. Transferred all my items from my Michael Kors wallet to my Alexandra. I placed some bills in there but one thing's for certain, I don't think I'll ever remember I have money in it because of the deep style envelope. lol.... I love the fact that it feels thick and not as long as any continental wallets. I was told by the SA that they only have one of each style of Alexandra and I went for the Mono. It wasn't even on display. Looks like they might be discontinuing it? I asked the SA but she said they haven't heard anything about it. It's not even listed under Small Leather Goods online but when you do a search it pops up. Kinda weird.

I'll take more pictures of the inside of the wallet and will post later on. Glad I finally brought her home with me. I switch wallets from time to time but I think this will be my wallet for the longest time.