disappointing outlet trip

xoxomandylyn

♥
May 24, 2008
Just wanted to say that I was so excited that my wonderful fiance decided to take me to the Grove City outlet on our way to Pittsburgh on Sunday... and I didn't see a single thing that I liked. The only thing that I liked was a gallery tote in tan, but I have a white one and I didn't want two of the same bag like that.

What a bummer. I thought they'd have more stuff. :crybaby:

No legacy, no carlys, nothing.

I am so sorry. That is a bummer when you get to go to the outlet and they don't have anything.
I hope next time they will have more stuff to make your trip worthwhile.

Yeah I was totally bummed. The first time I went to an outlet (Tannersville), they had PILES of things that I loved. This time I couldn't find a single thing!

I guess I had my expectations too high because it was a holiday weekend and with all the sales... I was hoping for some awesome finds. Then again when you go on a holiday weekend, what are the odds of finding anything left that is awesome... probably not very high haha.

that sucks. isnt there a new outlet in pittsburg? maybe they will have stuff there, and is that you in your avatar b/c (i hope you dont take offense to this) but you kinda look like lindsay lohan.