Disappointing Day: need new options???

Oh the tension - I am hooked to reading this!
  • Have you sent the offending bag back yet?
  • Have you won a huge refund???
  • Did you get the refund and restore the bag to full glory??????
  • Is this the basis of a TV mini series that will make us all a fortune so we can buy all the new colours every season?

Awww shucks those handles look terrible :Push:

I don't know if this has been suggested before (sorry, I didn't read everyone's response) but how about you call up the store and ask for a discount and if the store gave you some discount, keep the Day for yourself and treat it with LMB. Then get another one for your mother. :graucho:

And you did not like Ocean... What about Perriwinkle? :heart:

hmwe, is a Day in Blue the ONLY option for your mom? Would you she consider other colors?

Return this and get your money back, I say... Sorry that it didn't work out for you. :crybaby:

So still nothing from the SA at NM, sigh

And I am totally open to other Blues in the Day style :yes: the Ocean is just not what I am looking for.

She has a cream Prada, a black Miu Miu, and a whiskey Chloe, so a Bal blue seems the perfect next bag.

I can't believe the SA hasn't gotten back to you! I would definitely return the bag, so sorry this happened!

But you're right...a blue b-bag sounds like the next logical addition to her collection. :tup:

They just got back to me and extended a 10% discount.

That barely covers the CA sales tax.

I told them to issue a call tag and be prepared to refund the bag plus the shipping charges.

WhatEVER.

:cursing:

I'm sorry this didn't work out. What a bummer when you're trying to do something nice for your mom and think ahead! I'm with all the folks who say to return it. It sounds like this is just a bad color - maybe the dye does something odd to the leather.

I'll have my fingers crossed that you find a nice bleu glacier (or other blue that you think your mom would like.)

I sent an email to BalNY on Friday asking about the Bleu Glacier/Periwinkle (and my MANGENTA!!! LOL) and nothing back yet.

Hopefully they'll have one-- of each :graucho: -- for me!

Definately return that one...It looks like my Ink nightmare...I never got over it and fell totally out of love with anything from 2006 and Barneys - very disappointing :cursing: