Disappointing Burberry trench

as many others have told me, be stern about your disappointment for their product and reaffirm that it is BECAUSE of their unacceptable alterations which have caused the coat to be unwearable and so atrocious looking that you are returning it and that you should expect more from a luxury brand such as Burberry for such a price.
Ty I will. I really hate complaining about stuff and having to deal with this gives me anxiety. If i only paid 100 i would let it go but at 2g I don't think so.

Reactions: UnknownthenwonknU
Hi I purchased it from the boutique at the Roseville Galleria.

I didn’t know there is a Burberry in Roseville. I’m located in the Bay Area, I learned that each store even in my area has different policies in regarding alterations and even dry cleaning. The SF flagship has no issues in me bringing in my coat for alterations and dry cleaning, while the Valley Fair and Stanford location just tells me to go to xyz place.

I don’t know how much of a trip it is for you, but I would go to the SF flagship on Post St and ask for their help in rectifying the situation including your alterations as stated in the other thread.

I didn’t know there is a Burberry in Roseville. I’m located in the Bay Area, I learned that each store even in my area has different policies in regarding alterations and even dry cleaning. The SF flagship has no issues in me bringing in my coat for alterations and dry cleaning, while the Valley Fair and Stanford location just tells me to go to xyz place.

I don’t know how much of a trip it is for you, but I would go to the SF flagship on Post St and ask for their help in rectifying the situation including your alterations as stated in the other thread.
Yup they have one there, along with a Louie..I did get a call back from the GM and they were willing to help me work out the problem. Thanks again though for the recommendation.

Same here, slight anxiety going in tomorrow for refund.
Good luck and do post a follow up msg on this thread, I'm quite invested fellow burberry bad tailor buddy haha
Hi, the GM called me and was very pleasant to speak to. I basically went over my whole issue from start to finish and she was more then willing to accommodate me in anyway. I opted for a refund and she was fine with that. Only problem is, she says they can't do a refund over the phone, as they need my physical card. Guess because I purchased it in store, they need to reinsert the card again for the refund (unlike if I just ordered online). Told her I wasn't going to be in the area until sometime in December and she was fine with it. Whew..anxiety was quite high, as I felt like I needed to explain over again what my issue was. But that's over.

Reactions: Christofle
I have two Kensington Heritage trench coats, one in medium and short. Both had to have the sleeves taken up, i only had the energy to look at one coat and I think the alteration job was done fine. I never even thought to look at it! Im glad they helped resolve your issue! I do love those trench coats even though they can be fussy and mine always looks wrinkled when I keep it pristine lol but its probably in my head.

Attachments

• Photo Nov 15, 8 27 59 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 15, 8 27 59 PM.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 375
  • Photo Nov 15, 8 28 51 PM.jpg
    Photo Nov 15, 8 28 51 PM.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 375
I have two Kensington Heritage trench coats, one in medium and short. Both had to have the sleeves taken up, i only had the energy to look at one coat and I think the alteration job was done fine. I never even thought to look at it! Im glad they helped resolve your issue! I do love those trench coats even though they can be fussy and mine always looks wrinkled when I keep it pristine lol but its probably in my head.
Thanks for the pictures. Yours does look good. Way way better than mine lol..

Reactions: ddchicago85
Beautiful but might I add that the seams are usually further up just under the armpit