May 12, 2007

Attachments

• C7E3EF89-D139-4FCA-B1C6-36986363510C.jpeg
    C7E3EF89-D139-4FCA-B1C6-36986363510C.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,162
  • E4FDAC12-33A9-4BE2-8961-4BE799BCEDE0.jpeg
    E4FDAC12-33A9-4BE2-8961-4BE799BCEDE0.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 1,167
I definitely didn't think it would be as slouchy up top as it is, but I wouldn't say it was misrepresented. The description mentions the structured base a few times and even says the top will slouch "in the most alluring way". lol. Having said that, I think you oughta keep her - you've basically gotten a pre-Gabrielle prototype for like 1/4 of the cost! :smile:

Reactions: missconvy
They responded to my email with I’m sorry you feel the bag was misrepresented. They say to ship back... at my expense. Makes we not want to buy online anymore
I definitely didn't think it would be as slouchy up top as it is, but I wouldn't say it was misrepresented. The description mentions the structured base a few times and even says the top will slouch "in the most alluring way". lol. Having said that, I think you oughta keep her - you've basically gotten a pre-Gabrielle prototype for like 1/4 of the cost! :smile:

Thank you for your responses. Can you tell me more about this bag.. pre Gabrielle? Actually purchase price was less than what the site shows, it was during a sale.

I agree that it somewhat resembles the Gabrielle. I also think the description in the sale was accurate, but the photos were a bit deceiving. It looks good on you but if you don’t like, then... I would have snapped this when you return it except I don’t buy preloved, ever.

I understand how you could be disappointed.

IMO, they should have taken a shot or two with the bag slouched. It’s definitely puffed up a lot with filling in the listing... more than I think most people would stuff it with. Since they mention the slouch, they should at least show it once.

However, I think the bag is quite cute and interesting. Definitely Gabrielle vibes. I would hang a gunmetal and gold chain on it.

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
Thank you for your responses. Can you tell me more about this bag.. pre Gabrielle? Actually purchase price was less than what the site shows, it was during a sale.

I don't know much about this bag specifically except that the design definitely resembles the Gabrielle bag, which debuted 13 years after this one (2017)! So I think it's kind of cool to have the earlier model of what is currently Chanel's hottest "it" bag. And with "feet" at the bottom, no less! Gabrielle bags start at $4,000 and go way up, so you've got yourself quite a deal if you paid LESS than $900! As a collector, I'd keep it (and I like the idea of adding chains to it to make it pop some more), but if you hate it and will never use it, you might as well take advantage of their shipping offer!

Attachments

• AAA Boy.jpg
    AAA Boy.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 895
  • aaaboy2.jpg
    aaaboy2.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 898
The impression from the photos is that the entire bag is the same thickness. I don't like the structured bottom part and the extra slouchy top part. It makes the bag look strange. I wouldn't keep it.

Not my first preloved purchase but first purchase from AFF.. cutest Chanel as described except the little omission of the true structure of the bag. Bottom has a square box base and does not look at all like the listing photos.
https://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/p...l-burgundy-square-quilted-caviar-shoulder-bag
I feel their photos are a huge misrepresentation. My photos attached.
Am I wrong?
I really like Ann’s Fabulous Finds, they always have great customer service and unique designer pieces. This one definitely resembles the Chanel Gabrielle bags. I like that it slouches and is not like a big brick. :smile:

Personally I wouldn’t keep it but if you got it at a great price why not hunt for a bag insert that is fairly structured to fit in it? It will then plump up the bag without feeling like u have to stuff it all the time