Disappointed?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So today I received my Sunglasses Case MM and I am so freakin disappointed :cry: It didn't come packaged nicely at all AND it's not perfect. The glazing doesn't look right. I am so bummed I was so looking forward to this. It's been so difficult to find. In pic 4 it's difficult to see but theres a piece of glazing coming up (little bump opposite of my finger nail). Am I crazy? Please give me your opinions. Should I keep it or return it? I really still want a sunglass case but I'm so....for lack of a better word disappointed about this.

Attached Files:

2. It's a hard-to-find piece at the moment and you're clearly upset since it just arrived and the disappointment is fresh; try sleeping on it for a little while, give yourself a chance to relax and reload, and then decide whether you're still unhappy or not. Personally it looks fine to me and I wouldn't be bothered by how it was packed unless it resulted in damage to the item, but if you're still not happy after a day or two then by all means send it back and request a replacement.

3. I don't see any issues with it

4. I don't see it in the pic. If it really bothers you, you should probably return. I know they're hard to come by but it comes up once in a while on the site.

5. Thanks guys I knew that I was being emotional. After putting it back in the box and speaking to my husband about it we've both decided I was being nuts and I'm keeping it! Thanks for talking some sense into me!!

6. What was wrong with the way it's packed?

7. I don't see how it was package wrong...that how it should be package. I think the case look fine too.