Disappointed.......

Gracie12

Apr 25, 2014
Totally out of the blue my Flannels order has arrived (not even saying dispatched on the website) and I'm a little disappointed......

She's a ballet pink small Willow - don't know if its the colour or the style but she is not singing to me.... never had this before, maybe because I hadn't seen her irl before I ordered.

There is nothing wrong with her I just can't put my finger on it.... will she be a grower? Or if I don't love her instantly should she go back?

Oh no, I feel bad now as I suggested Ballett Pink....I'm so sorry Gracie :sad: I thought the leather (soft grain, isn't it?) was beautiful.

I guess I don't believe in growers - either it's love at first sight or I'd send her back - it's still a lot of money. Maybe it's the best to sleep a night over it and keep her near you so you can see her everytime you're around.

Oh please don't feel bad - the leather is gorgeous, I love the soft grain. All my other bags I've unpacked and thought wow, I just didn't get the wow factor.... maybe I'm having an off day lol ! I don't think I believe in growers either but I'm going to keep her close all day and see how I feel!!

I had that experience with both the red effie and ox blood tessie. Lovely bags but just not for me. So I sent them back. I was really disappointed but it's a lot of money not to be 100% right. I then ordered my preloved ew bays and it was instant love when I saw her :smile: I'd hold out for that perfect bag :smile:

I wanted something a bit bigger than my sbs's and sml dr's and I thought sml Willow would fit the bill......
maybe I'd be better going for a regular bays.

TBH I think i've already decided she's going back, it's too much money to not have the wow factor. I've also got it into my head that I need a bit bigger bag for a trip the week after next so I think I'm rushing into a purchase just for the sake of it!

Absolutely, if you don't feel 100% sure, better return it. I felt the same the other day when I received small ginger Suffolk. Clearly, it had no "wow" factor for me, so it went straight back.

I prefer to use my Kipling bags for travel and hols - lightweight and even machine washable. Regular Alexa would be good to take on hols because it is perfect size and very secure.

To be honest, Willow is beautiful, particularly in ballet pink - but the open top puts me off. Definately not to walk around with in London.

Absolutely, if you don't feel 100% sure, better return it. I felt the same the other day when I received small ginger Suffolk. Clearly, it had no "wow" factor for me, so it went straight back.

I prefer to use my Kipling bags for travel and hols - lightweight and even machine washable. Regular Alexa would be good to take on hols because it is perfect size and very secure.

To be honest, Willow is beautiful, particularly in ballet pink - but the open top puts me off. Definately not to walk around with in London.

Same here i have open top bags but they cost me £250 max i just wouldn't pay that for a tote