Disappointed :(

Christofle

Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
Yup, I ordered the eagle sneakers, and I was all ready for a reveal -_-. My sa is sending them to their cobbler in an attempt to salvage them. I doubt it will work suede is a pain especially when it comes to pen marks. I guess if it doesn't work out I will just have to order another pair from Paris :sad:

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
That's crazy! I don't think I would even want them to be sent to a cobbler for them to be salvaged. Maybe if I'm paying a used price...

Christofle

Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
That's crazy! I don't think I would even want them to be sent to a cobbler for them to be salvaged. Maybe if I'm paying a used price...
Yah. If they don't look absolutely perfect when they come back, I'm definitely returning them. I'm not paying 720 $ for pen stained shoes -_-

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
I would ask for another pair to be ordered -- I wouldn't want to pay full price for shoes that had been to the cobbler!

Christofle

Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
Since you already paid how long do u get to return them ? I thought it was a 14 day return policy ?
14 days for a refund, 30 days for exchange.
Its not me that sent them to a cobbler its LV, so the shoes never left the store yet. I'm going to swing by tomorrow to see what their cobbler was able to achieve.

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
Canada
I wouldn't buy them. I'd demand a new pair. Don't pay for them !!! Lol. You shop at the Montreal store right? Who is your SA? I use Catharine and she's great. Marianna is the operations manager and she is so helpful too !!

Christofle

Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
I wouldn't buy them. I'd demand a new pair. Don't pay for them !!! Lol. You shop at the Montreal store right? Who is your SA? I use Catharine and she's great. Marianna is the operations manager and she is so helpful too !!
I have been using Anne for 5 years hehe.

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
That's insane - I would've demanded for a brand-new pair to be ordered.
There is no way I would've paid full price for an item that had to be "repaired" before it even left the store!
Even if it was a cheap pair of shoes...let alone LV!