Disappointed

Ticia277

Oct 30, 2009
On my lunch break, I took a trip to the post office to pick up my package from the bay. When I opened the box my heart hit the floor. My highly anticipated Sabrina smelled a hot mess, there are spots on her (seller only disclosed one on the bottom of the bag), and a small part of the leather looks worn. I even think I saw a watermark stain near the bottom edge. The worst part is the bag smells like stale vomit. :sick: Now I have to send her back. It's weird because I thought I did my thorough research, and the seller has ALL positive feedback.

So sorry to hear that. I want a Sabrina myself but am scared to get them off the bay. I guess the past buyers gave positive feedback in exchange for hassle-free returns? Maybe you should give her negative feedback so that future buyers will be forewarned? I hope you are able to return without stress and find a perfect one!

Well, I'm not leaving any feedback until the product is returned and I receive my money back. At least she did have a 7 day return policy and I used Paypal. I just hope this does not turn into some long drawn-out drama.

Omg that's awful!!! I just had a crazy expierence with a seller too! And befre I een got the item! LoL def send her back. I would suggest in the search line to type tpf coach, you know us tpf girls are good for what we sell! Or even bonanzle type tpf coach, alot will have that in their title. Good luck!!

That sucks. I guess you could maybe see that something could smell and you wouldn't know it. If that is the way your house smelled...sad I know, but to not fully disclose the condition of the bags stinks. I would just leave neutral feedback if the return goes okay. Explain that product wasn't as described but return policy good. Bummer.

definitely send her back and fill out a SNAD if she throws a fit about it. I'm sorry that this happened to you and just be patient. When it's meant to be, you'll know it!

Omg that's awful!!! I just had a crazy expierence with a seller too! And befre I een got the item! LoL def send her back. I would suggest in the search line to type tpf coach, you know us tpf girls are good for what we sell! Or even bonanzle type tpf coach, alot will have that in their title. Good luck!!
That's a good idea!

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that after I get my $ back.

GRrrrrr! :pout:This makes me SO mad! I have had great luck w/ ebay (knocking wood here) and I have 100% feedback as a seller but these sellers make everyone think twice about shopping on ebay/bonanzle!