Disappointed with RM Customer Service Today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. RM just tweeted about F&F and I go on the site and fall in love with the Perry in Red Croc. Since all sales are final I wanted to get info from the ladies here or check it out at Neiman's to gauge size. I was worried it might be heavy

A mere 3 hours later, Customer Care says they are sold out BUT they are getting more in next week. HOWEVER, F&F will be over and I will have to pay full price. I asked if I could pre-pay now with the discount and have it shipped when it arrived. They said no. Seriously like I am going to pay full price for this $600 bag next week. I know Coach would let you do this with their 25% events. I was really bummed and surprised that they would not accommodate.

I just hope the bag weighs a ton and then I won't feel so bad :sad:

2. Oh that is ridiculous they could at least extend the offer to you since you took your time to email them.

3. This is really stupid of them, I don't get why some stores are so understanding and customer-friendly and then there are stores like THAT. :sad:

4. I was looking at the perry satchels too this morning and then by lunch time, it wasn't showing up any more. :sad:

5. Keep your out they restock items sometimes.

6. Crazy. 99% stores honor rain check since you did try to buy it during the sales period. I would be bum too.

7. Then they came back in stock with a note saying they were not eligible for F&F which was not there before.

Does anyone have a full size Perry, are they heavy?

8. Keep in mind RM is not a retailer with stores like Coach. RM.com is the only contact. That's why I never buy from her website. CS is atrocious.