Disappointed with my effie sale purchase

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
O.G.
Jul 7, 2011
So I was looking forward to receiving my purchase today and couldn't wait to get her! Unfortunately the inside suede flap had some dirty marks and looked completely handled :sad: I ordered from mulberry house of fraser but sadly she will need to go back.

So sad :sad:

I hope everyone else isn't disappointed!

That's rubbish CP. The one I seen today on display in Edinburgh had biro mark on the outside at the front - shocking! Don't know if they had any more, but they had them in HOF glasgow and mulberry Glasgow too. I quite liked them :smile:

I specifically told the SA I wanted one in perfect condition and she said there was one in the store room in addition to the display.

It was meant to be a little treat post yet another exam but she will have to go back.

I don't think I will look for another one as I am now afraid it would wear very badly and I like my bags to remain pristine.

Might save some more and get a never full!! It is bomb proof, I love the appearance of DE and hope I don't get one with faulty straps!

I hope everyone else gets good bags!

Oh no CP, I'm really disappointed for you! Are you going to try to find another one?

Probably not as DH prefers my Darias and my fuchsia epi alma. He thinks the hardware on the effie looks 'cheaper' :sad: and can't see why I liked it in the first instance. But he said he will get me something in mulberry Heathrow when he is next passing through. :smile:

Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

That's rubbish CP. The one I seen today on display in Edinburgh had biro mark on the outside at the front - shocking! Don't know if they had any more, but they had them in HOF glasgow and mulberry Glasgow too. I quite liked them :smile:

That is shocking! Do they think people are blind?

So I was looking forward to receiving my purchase today and couldn't wait to get her! Unfortunately the inside suede flap had some dirty marks and looked completely handled :sad: I ordered from mulberry house of fraser but sadly she will need to go back.

Oh dear - I feel for you honey - how disappointing.....:sad:

Oh dear - I feel for you honey - how disappointing.....:sad:

Thanks for your support. You TPF ladies are lovely :smile: and so glad you understand.

What a lovely and understanding DH you have!! Bless him and you have him well trained!

:biggrin: I do! He didn't seem keen when I said I would just get a never full! Hahaha. There is nothing in mulberry making me go wow at the moment. Maybe I have enough bags? Say it ain't so!

I specifically told the SA I wanted one in perfect condition and she said there was one in the store room in addition to the display.

It was meant to be a little treat post yet another exam but she will have to go back.

I don't think I will look for another one as I am now afraid it would wear very badly and I like my bags to remain pristine.

Might save some more and get a never full!! It is bomb proof, I love the appearance of DE and hope I don't get one with faulty straps!

I hope everyone else gets good bags!

Oh that's what I'm interested in the never full or Palermo, I've got a trip to London soon and hoping to have a good look at them. I read about faulty straps though on the LV forum x

Oh no how annoying im sure you will find something much better.:smile: