Disappointed with eLuxury customer service..finally got my order today & it was wrong

jenlynn

Oct 23, 2006
I ordered the Carnet de Bal in black and was so excited b/c I used the GOLD promotion for guaranteed arrival by December 23rd. Well it didn't get here by 23rd b/c FedEx messed up so I finally got it today. When I opened the box, no address book was included. I called eLux and they was arguing with me saying it didn't come with one...I finally called LV and that lady called eLux and told them what's up! But now I have to wait for them to ship me a new one after I mail mine back. So sad...I was really looking forward to getting this!:sad:

That's too bad you didn't get what you were expecting!!!!! And then you have to wait longer to get the new one! I hope everything works out and that you'll be happy when you receive it!

I'm sorry you had to argue with them!! But Steve is the best, he also gave me a call when the Azur 25 was available with free ship, and I ordered from some other lady and she gave me free shipping! I also hear good things of Doug too! :biggrin:

I also had a horrible mix up. I ordered the LV glitter keychain in GOLD twice and they sent me silver TWICE! I could not believe it. It was supposed to be here in time for Xmas and I called livid. They gave me a $25 gift certificate. I am calling when I re order for the gold and they better give me free shipping too.

Good for you though for having LV call her!