Disappointed with eLuxury customer service..finally got my order today & it was wrong

jenlynn

Oct 23, 2006
I ordered the Carnet de Bal in black and was so excited b/c I used the GOLD promotion for guaranteed arrival by December 23rd. Well it didn't get here by 23rd b/c FedEx messed up so I finally got it today. When I opened the box, no address book was included. I called eLux and they was arguing with me saying it didn't come with one...I finally called LV and that lady called eLux and told them what's up! But now I have to wait for them to ship me a new one after I mail mine back. So sad...I was really looking forward to getting this!:sad:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Sep 24, 2006
The Golden State
That's too bad you didn't get what you were expecting!!!!! And then you have to wait longer to get the new one! I hope everything works out and that you'll be happy when you receive it!

evilsuimai

Sep 2, 2006
aww. i'm sorry about your experience! what a bummer..pls don't let that ruin your love for LV...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I didn't know that the address book came with the Carnet de Bal; I always thought you had to buy it separately.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
It's adorable piece, agreed, but I can't justify spending $210 on something that I'll never use~!

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
that's really annoying and makes their cs look like absolute crap i would file a complaint

May 21, 2006
USA
I'm sorry you had to argue with them!! But Steve is the best, he also gave me a call when the Azur 25 was available with free ship, and I ordered from some other lady and she gave me free shipping! I also hear good things of Doug too! :biggrin:

linds0262

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
I also had a horrible mix up. I ordered the LV glitter keychain in GOLD twice and they sent me silver TWICE! I could not believe it. It was supposed to be here in time for Xmas and I called livid. They gave me a $25 gift certificate. I am calling when I re order for the gold and they better give me free shipping too.

Good for you though for having LV call her!