Disappointed: Pillar Box Keyring

Mulberry Ellie

'Ells Bells!!!
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
Oh girls, Im so disappointed.

You may recall that having deliberated re the "London" keyrings until they were sold out, then regretted it............then desperately wanted the Pillar Box one............found on online at Harrods thanks to TPfers.

Well, it arrived on Friday (beautifully packaged, I may add) but.....oh dear, I was disappointed overall.

Loved: size, weight, colour, design, how it looked on my bags
Hated: moulding quality (squint & bumpy), painting finish

Maybe Im overly fussy (me dear, no dear) but I was shocked that it was not even straight, and the detailing around the top was not good at all. It has been returned forthwith.

Im guessing that it was a different/new batch from all the ones you have posted pics of girls.

So, Ive "unspent" and feel very virtuous.

Ells xx

Oh ellie thats such a shame- Im sorry it wasnt perfect for you- another example of poor quality control!! wish mulberry would sort it out- this is ridiculous for such a high priced item!! Hopefully a perfect and bargain one will come along for you soon

Oh what a shame Ellie - that would have been a nice little pick-me-up for you, had it been perfect!

How about a nice pamper session instead? Will perk you up no end to have a nice facial or manicure!! xx

Ellie, so sad to hear it has to be returned, but I completely agree, even with the discount you received, the bubbly paint would always bother you :smile: I guess it made it through QC by Mulberry stating that each one is different and are supposed to be quirky - they can get away with anything that way! ;)

What a shame Eliie, sounds like it was a runt as the other ladies who have these keyrings have been happy with them. I handled one in St Christopher place and was impressed with it.

For £100 you need the quality to be spot on and having something looking like a daubed on bit of tinplate aint going to cut the mustard!