Disappointed : Ordered the MC Cles & Sarah Wallet with the pink

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Cles arrived perfect but the wallet looks like crap. The 4 front cc slots are stretched out & curling. I called LV to get the return auth number for an exchange but now I feel like getting a refund on the wallet. I lost interest in it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391567725.276604.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391567744.191512.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391567759.193213.jpg

2. So sorry this happened to you ! It can be very discouraging :sad:

3. Bummer:sad:

4. That's too bad because they are very pretty. I have seen the Sarah wallet like that in the store also. Only in a canvas version. I just assumed that too many people have handled and tried the wallet.

5. I also see the Sarah wallet like that too in store. Different stores. So I think that is how the leather is for this wallet.

6. Mine had the slots slightly curved, too. It was brand new from the store. This might be common in Sarahs.

7. That's the same thing that happened to me. I was in store about to purchase them but all of the MC Sarah wallets had the curling on the front slots so I changed my mind. Maybe exchange it or get another Sarah in another pattern or get a vernis?

8. Never settle for less then what you expect, especially when paying for something this pricey. Exchange it for a different SLG that will make you 101% happy.

9. I have this exact wallet and love it so much! Sorry you are disappointed. Hope you get something you like better. I also have a Sarah in Pomme and love that one too. Maybe try Vernis.

10. That's so disappointing, because it really is a gorgeous piece. I think it's terrible that they would send a brand new item out in that condition...so sorry!

11. It is a gorgeous wallet but I can see the curling. I ordered the trunks mono sarah wallet and the outer slots curled on the top too. This was my first sarah wallet so I was not sure if it was normal or not. I did call to return it and they said they would have to inspect it when I returned it since they were not sure it was a flaw or not. The rest of the wallet did not look used at all. I ended up keeping it and the canvas did flatten out a little bit...I think it is from the canvas and the seam near the top. I'm sorry it did not work out..

12. That's the same Sarah I have. I think it's probably common on all canvas Sarah wallets. I kept mine, too.

13. Sorry to hear that. Return if you don't like it.

14. I think so too. It still holds the cards securely and you really don't notice it with cards in the slots. It was too cute to return and I've been using it every day since I got it and have had no issues...:smile:

15. It seems like it's just caused by the general construction / intended dimensions of the extra layers of canvas for the wallet to be useable. With the seam down the center, and a couple pieces of canvas behind, I believe it'd be really difficult to achieve a perfectly flat appearance while still having it hold cards and allow you to insert / remove them easily.

Definitely will say that I understand some may dislike the look overall, and that it's disappointing, but I wouldn't necessarily be put off thinking it's a floor model or returned piece. Definitely do exchange it for a piece you love more if you feel this way, though - you deserve to love it!