Disappointed No More!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. On Weds I got my jumbo Classic flap which turned out to be a returned bag and not quite up to snuff for me (I had already posted about that) So today I went back to NM to return it, no problem (Actually, there were a bunch of customers there and the SA really seemed embarassed that her other SA had sold me the bag and she just wanted to shut me and conduct the refund-I wasn't yelling, just trying to explain why I was returning the bag-as soon as she saw the previous buyers old receipt in the bag she didn't need to hear anymore!) ANYWAY, I then went to the Chanel boutique in the mall and got my HG-its beautiful-love it, love it, love it! So here is my bag and me!

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      86.3 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      82.9 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      91.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I am glad it all came to a happy ending. It's a beautiful bag, and looks great on you.

3. congrats on your bag, I think the sa's are to liberal with the return policy, I mean come on a used bag for almost 3 k!

4. Glad everything worked out for you! Enjoy your previously UNUSED bag ;) Congrats again, its a gorgeous bag!

5. :yahoo:Congrats! I saw your other post too and I thought WTF!!!!!!

You look great with your jumbo!!! Happy ending indeed!

6. YAY:yahoo:, I'm glad that you were able to get your new HG! Congrats it looks gorgeous on you:smile:

7. :woohoo:i am happy for you!

8. I'm glad everything worked out! It looks so great on u.

9. I'm so glad that you were able to return the bag with ease and purchase a new one! It looks gorgeous on you, congratulations!

10. Gorgeous! It looks great on you.

11. I absolutely love this bag. It looks PERFECT on you and thank god you bought it before the price increase! ENJOY!

12. Great! I read your other post too :cursing:, but your new bag is stunning. :love: It looks great on you.

13. Congrats and glad everything worked out. Looks stunning :smile:

14. Congratulations on getting the right (new!) bag for you, I hope you enjoy it. It looks lovely. :smile:

15. :tup::nuts:congradulation. It looks great on you