Disappointed in the Legacy Satchel...

Jan 2, 2008
So I went into a COACH store today, and I went to see what the Legacy Satchel looked like in amethyst... all I have to say is as much as the bag is gorgeous, I was disappointed that it was just as small as the large sabrina... made me a little upset considering I was excited to see this bag only to get disapointed... I hate that!:cursing:

I pretty much agree about the new Legacy line. However, and I am a HUGE old Legacy fan, if they didnt call this line Legacy and just introduced it as another line, I dont think we'd be so critical of it. I purchased the shoulder flap in gray, which was the only bag that I really liked from the new line, and I am looking forward to using it in the winter when the nasty weather will keep my old Legacy bags safely put away. Also, the lighter leather might be a relief when carrying all those holiday shopping bags through the malls!!!

Yea, me 2 i don't really like dig the new legacy
The only thing that i like is the legacy leather wristlet
The leather is very thin, all the bags is kinda 2 big for me :sad:

I feel like they tried making them younger and edgier, but over did it just a bit and didnt target the older crowd. I know my mom hated it, but I loved the styles. I liked the top handled one? thats about 758 or something, TDF.

I know that if they wanted to change the leather, of course they could, but at least make it better than the one they have now!

I like the new Legacy styles, just not the new Legacy leather, it's too thin.

I agree with donnalynn, COACH should have named the Collection other than Legacy. Right off the bat, I can't help but compare it to 2006-2007 Legacy.

If these new bags show-up at the Outlets for 50% Off, I'll consider investing in one at that time, but not at full-price or pce. They don't impress me that much!

The only thing that I like from this new line I are these 2. I will wait until they come to the outlet before I purchase them. Actually, there is nothing in the botique that I feel I have to have right now; I don't feel as guilty about how much I've been spending at the outlets lately.

and
12654_b4ae_a0_front

i like the new legacy styles, just not the new legacy leather, it's too thin.

i agree with donnalynn, coach should have named the collection other than legacy. Right off the bat, i can't help but compare it to 2006-2007 legacy.

if these new bags show-up at the outlets for 50% off, i'll consider investing in one at that time, but not at full-price or pce. They don't impress me that much!
ita!