Disappointed in Saks Off 5th

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I recently ordered some things from Saks Off 5th online. My order consisted of 6 items. One of the items, a sweater, has a dime size hole around where someone’s belly button would be. One of the items I ordered I didn’t get, they shipped me an incorrect item. A third item, another sweater, is also damaged.

So I called them to try to get exchanges for the wrong and defective items and they will not do anything about it. They gave me a smartpost label, which takes 3 to 5 weeks, usually about 4, for shipping from my state. And told me I could rebuy the items at the same price while I wait over a month for a refund. Seriously?

If anyone has had a different experience over a similar issue, please let me know how you were able to resolve it. Thank you.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World citizen
I believe their return policy is comparable to other stores. Unless you return the items at one of their stores, it takes some time to get the refund.

TJNEscada

O.G.
Apr 8, 2008
ShoeTown
Oh dear, sorry this has happened. I had a similar bad experience with them at the end of 2019. I had ordered a short, black cashmere coat (still not super cheap at $600) it arrive literally thrown in the box, no bag over it, no hanger, no tissue paper, and to top it off it had TWO filthy, muddy foot prints up the back. You can't make up crap like this! I called them and after being on hold forever and a day I yelled. Then I got a manager. I demanded a full refund, them sending prepaid postage and them sending UPS to my door to pick it up. They did all of the above. They emailed the return label, sent UPS a day later and the refund showed up in a few weeks. I was so irritated with the whole scenario and the giant waste of time I vowed not to shop with them again and I haven't.

• Wow
Reactions: baghabitz34