Disappointed in Epi speedy 25

tophe

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Took a trip to LV boutique yesterday to look at black epi speedy 25 as I need a black bag. While I prefer the size of 25, I am so disappointed with the small opening and the black interior? Does it get softer with time? 30 is simply too large for my frame. How do you find anything in that bag with almost pitch black lining? How do you cope with these issues?

I love my black speedy 25. I haven't had it very long (just since December) and it hasn't softened up very much.
I have a bright pink pursket that I use in there and it does help to find things. I use the medium.

My toledo Epi Speedy is older... made in 2000. It's a nice degree of softness (has a nice sag, too). I guess they soften over time, though I'm not sure how much time it takes.

then turn the lights on! :P jk! sorry, i needed a cheezy laugh. it's monday...

cheezy laughs are always welcome on TPF! :roflmfao:
but seriously,
20.gif
perhaps you can invest in a small penlight or one of those lights you attach to a key ring? I use those all the time.

cheezy laughs are always welcome on TPF! :roflmfao:
but seriously,
20.gif
perhaps you can invest in a small penlight or one of those lights you attach to a key ring? I use those all the time.

that actually helps. my dad got this free keychain light from Chase bank, and when you click on the light a bright blue light with a darker blue Chase symbol inside it comes up, kinda like the Batman sign, when he's needed. it's funny, i've been shining it on my walls all night and on my moms body when she walks by, she's getting pissed. haha..

there is actually a purselight, squarish and you attach it to the interior, saw it on the tv some time (years?) ago, but I'm not sure if it was a German brand or available in the US

Use a purseket in it, it will brighten it up :smile:
It sucks that you'd have to do that but even the mono 25 is the same way.. its just dark in there.
ITA! Epi WILL soften w/use, so don't worry about it, but if you find 25's opening is too small, definitely do go w/30-you are not going to use a bag often if it's hard to get in and out of w/o zipper scratch!

I just got a black epi speedy 30 for that very reason. The opening on the 25 is way too small! 30 is much better, and I use a red purseket inside with a bunch of pomme accessories.;) I love it!