Disappointed!! Florentine Satchel arrived with black marks. :(

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
Ladies..I have been waiting for my Florentine in Natural for over a week. I'm completely bummed as I paid full price on QVC for this one. It arrived with black markings in a few spots. It also looking like something has been dripped on the bag. I'm so disappointed!! Tell me this is not normal for Florentine leather. My lavender one is perfection and smooth. This is one looks used already.

Ladies..I have been waiting for my Florentine in Natural for over a week. I'm completely bummed as I paid full price on QVC for this one. It arrived with black markings in a few spots. It also looking like something has been dripped on the bag. I'm so disappointed!! Tell me this is not normal for Florentine leather. My lavender one is perfection and smooth. This is one looks used already.

Sryyyyy TC

Oooo no!!! That's awful. I've never received anything bad from The Q. Florentine is very unpredictable in my opinion. I'm so sorry this happened. It looks like maybe someone had dirty hands when packing. Seems to me, the markings should have been very visible when the packer packed. I can't really tell if the spots looks like water or oil, etc.

It does look very "As is"...It was not in any protective wrapping either. It almost looks like something has dripped on it.

It did come with dust bag but inside there is no stuffing. :sad:

I agree with PTB that flo are very unpredictable, esp in natural. It's one of the reasons I have always insisted in buying mine in person.
Guess it has to go back! Maybe u should have gotten the lockit. ;)

I'm sorry TC that's terrible... All of my bags have been wrapped to the point that it takes forever to unwrap. I agree, I believe you received a return. You have two optiins... call customer service, complain and have them note your account that it's defective to insure you don't pay return shipping... OR if they don't have any in Stock and you can get past the defect you can call and they can credit you the "as is" price difference. My SIL did that with a Makowsky bag, same scenario