Disappointed-Brown Satin Aumoniere

I would make sure that it is normal for the bag to be so difficult to open.

If it is, I would still keep it...up on a shelf in my living room and drool over it every day...LOL :smile:

Looks stunning w/ your dress BTW!!

oops! sorry its not working for you.. dont worry, im sure you will find something else that will win your heart over! it looks really cute though, is there any chance you may have got a bad one? perhaps, they are supposed to be easier to open? or take it to the LV store and talk to the SA about if theres an easier way to open it lol??

WOW! Congrats! gorgeous bag and dress! even your nail colour matches the bag! haha It's such a small bag though and for the price...WOW! lol Anyhoo, give the clasp some daily exercise and if you still don't like it, then exchange it! and if you do, you're gonna be the star of the ...party...or wherever you're planning to go...:biggrin:

wow, it really matches your dress. now i'm thinking should i get a gold colour dress as well :graucho:? sorry that you're disappointed with your aumoniere, mine doesn't have that problem, it opens and closes easily. try to bring it to the store and see what they will say. but you have to promise to keep the bag:yes:. it's so pretty:love:. if it's a defect item, ask them to locate a new one for you. good luck :smile:

It's too bad that your Aumoniere is being a "bad boy" and won't cooperate! Dang, it looks gorgeous, too, with your gorgeous dress.

Perhaps you'll find something else at LV to get your mind off of the frustration. :graucho:Can't believe something like that would even happen.

Good luck!

i'm so sorry to hear that but it's just too pretty to pass.....

if i were u i can definitely live with the fact that it wont open just because it's an evening bag and u don't need to open it as many times anyway haha :smile:

I tried this on at the store today and didn't have any issues with the opening..maybe you could exchange it??? I LOVE this it is so elegant and I adore the vintage style. I was able to get it on my shoulder too:yes: