Disappointed-Brown Satin Aumoniere

1. I received the brown satin aumoniere today and while I think the size is nice and the color is perfect. I am disappointed as it is IMPOSSIBLE to get open. I know the bags can sometimes loosen up but seriously I got it open ONE time and can't get it open again! :sad: :sad:

It looks great with my dress but I think this bad boy is going to have to go back!

brownsatin1.JPG brownsatin2.JPG brownsatin.JPG
  2. Ohh that's too bad - the clutch is beautiful (so's the dress:smile:

3. Sorry to hear the Aumoniere didn't work out for you...I'm sure you'll find a wonderful replacement though!!!

4. very cute!

5. oh no that's too bad...its a gorgeous purse though... myabe an exchange to see if its just that one bag that you have a problem with?

6. I had a french purse from a fresh shipment did just the same thing... took it back to LV and the SA's help me work a little... It's just fine now...:yes:

Congrats! It really is beautiful on you (if you keep it)...:love:

7. Is the kisslock tight? Is that the problem? Because it might just be that particular one and perhaps another one would be less stiff/tight? Or are you talking about it being hard to get things in and out of?

I know this isn't exactly the same, but when I was looking at the koala agendas the first one I looked at was a huge struggle to open and then when I asked for another one, that push button clasp worked completely fine and was very smooth and easy to open!

So perhaps you can still keep the brown aumoniere?

8. I am sorry you dont like it.

9. Yes... exchange if it's only the kiss lock... It really is a gorgeous evening clutch...:sweatdrop: :s

10. aww that's too bad! that bag is soo gorgeous!!

11. congrats! very pretty and the dress too

12. That is beautiful get an exchange :biggrin:

13. Yes, it is only the lock. I don't believe this one will ever work properly. Seriously me, hubby and my dad all were only able to get it open once!
    I don't think there are any more at my local LV though and I would hate to send this back and receive another with the same problem. I just don't have the time for that! LOL Like I am so busy or something but the party is right around the corner so it's a no go. I will keep working with it tomorrow as I can't send it back until after Thanksgiving anyway though!?! Maybe it will loosen?:shrugs: :shrugs:

14. The bag & your dress are lovely.:smile: Try to work it a little and maybe it will give a bit. I understand though, a bag that won't open can affect the mood a bit. Hope it works out!

15. Crystal. Please accept an apology from an old lady. I'm forgetful sometimes:rolleyes: I had one item that the kiss lock was initially tight which work out fine after taking it to the boutique. Fast foward a decade later. I bought another purse with a kiss lock that twist in an angle when struggling with the lock that one was defective. You may possibly have a defective purse. I am so sorry that this "bad boy" won't be able to accompany you in that lovely gown.:sad: :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice