Disappointed at FunkyLaLa Customer Service

mingtze

May 12, 2008
Last Friday, Luna Boston was having sale for 20% off. I owned the Concord MAM but with that slouch leather, I want a bigger size. So I emailed FunkyLaLa and see if that will give me 20% off for the Concord MAB.

Then they emailed me back with the code 2 days later. The email was out on Sunday morning and I don't have a chance to check my email until 6pm but I placed my order immediately for the Concord MAB. I was so happy back then. I even received an email from FunkyLaLa staff responding to my 20% off request and thanking me for placing the order.

But then today, I was told it was all sold out. First of all, I wasn't informed about it was sold out until 3 whole days later. What's the wait for? Normal order would be ship the next day...I wonder would my bag was sold in-store to another person because my order wasn't processed in time. In addition, I would think nice customer service would have that bag reserve or on hold for me as I've expressed my interest on it before that discount code went out to everyone else (yeah, I know I'm asking a bit much).

So now, I don't have my Concord MAB...and I have no idea where to find this beauty again...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear that.
I am worrying about my order, too. The day before yesterday I ordered a cloud grey MAB but I haven't got any response since then. I checked their website, my order is still "pending". Well... I hope they are not playing tricks.

Maybe you could ask them to hold your order until they have new stock on concord MAB?

^^Or ask that they put you on a wait list or something, if one gets returned, maybe they will still send it to you with the discount given the situation.

Same thing happened to me with an Iris MAC at Ravinstyle. It just happens.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I ordered the Concord Nikki (even checked the "availability" link on the site and noted 4 were still in stock) on Saturday --- order got processed, and then yesterday Lizzy came back and said they were all sold out. I was completely disappointed b/c I had another Nikki order from Luna Boston that I cancelled b/c I really wanted the Concord. Luckily, Lizzy has been helpful in trying to find me another color though so far, none sound appealing as Concord. Sorry to hear you've been through the same situation...it's always frustrating to get excited about a purchase and then realize you're not getting it.

I'm so sorry about that - I guess it happens, but must be frustrating for sure! I've bought two bags from them and Lizzy has been very helpful so I'm sure she'll do what she can to help you.

Yep I ordered from them too and have had zero confirmation i checked before I placed the order and there were 2 available now when I try to get on the website it's down. I hope I get what I ordered! :sad:

Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback.

There is someone broken on FunkyLaLa's site. The stock has always been showing 2 for Concord MAB for the past 4 days. Guess it just didn't get updated...and not accurate. I really hate this thou, reminded me of Barney's always showing up sold out items.

I will stay on the list and hopefully someone may return it.

Ugh I jsut checked my account and it's still pending I ordered it on the 24 looks like I am not getting my bag either Why can't these sites have live ordering? You should be allowed to place an order if you don't have stock. :sad:

I don't think I am gettign my bag from LB either I see it's not on the site this morning and no comfirmation email.

Ugh I jsut checked my account and it's still pending I ordered it on the 24 looks like I am not getting my bag either Why can't these sites have live ordering? You should be allowed to place an order if you don't have stock. :sad:

I don't think I am gettign my bag from LB either I see it's not on the site this morning and no comfirmation email.

I order from them before and I thought their customer service was awesome!! try to email them.. they ususally reply within hours.