Disappearing bin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you're watching an item but someone bin does it totally disappear from ur watch/ended list?! Tia

2. It should show in the Ended list.

3. Occasionally I will always get one item that totally disappears even from the ended list! It makes me wonder what happened to the item!

4. ebay probably remove the listing completely, they do that sometimes

5. yeah ebay probably removed it then.

6. ^agreed

7. it was probably fake! (sorry i always assume its a purse so my comment may not apply)

8. The BIN price will automatically disappeared right when the first person placed a bid. When I sold my bag on eBay, I have both auction and BIN option, but when the 1st bid is placed, the BIN button disappeared. Hope this help :smile:

9. ^^^Not always, it depends how the auction is set up.

10. If the entire listing has been removed or disappeared, then *bay removed it. If the BIN button disappeared, that means the listing price is around the region of the BIN. Or the seller could've changed the terms.